Are you or your family members feeling overwhelmed by all the decisions surrounding planning the care of an elderly loved one? Are there decisions that you know need to be made but you don’t know where to start? Are you trying to manage the care of a loved one from across the country? A Certified Professional Geriatric Care Manager can help.
WELCOME TO ELDERCARE SOLUTIONS!
The Journey Starts Here
We are a professional geriatric care management company based in Oklahoma City. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for seniors and give peace of mind to their loved ones by providing leading edge information, education, resource coordination and care management in order to enhance the experience and process of aging.
We are unique in Oklahoma City because our entire care management team is certified through the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers. Our goal is to relieve the stress of care planning that so many families face with the care of an elderly loved one. Our knowledgeable team of experts can guide you through the care process and give you peace of mind in knowing that your loved one is experiencing the highest quality of life possible as a result of great decisions.
Our care managers are health and human service specialists. In addition, we are an experienced guide and resource for families of older adults and others with chronic needs.
We serve as liaisons to families and as advocates for our clients with our proactive health management. Our geriatric care management services include:
- Initial comprehensive assessment and development of an individualized plan of care
- Professional oversight and supervision of services which include:
- Caregiver Orientation
- Needs based referrals to specialists
- Regular Reassessment
- Review and Update of specialized plan of care
- Availability of services 24 hours per day 7 days per week in case of emergency
- Review and assistance of financial, legal, or medical issues and forms
- Exclusive concierge services of geriatric specialist
- Assistance in transitioning clients and families through the continuum of care and alternative living arrangements
- Community education and advocacy
- Counseling and support for our clients and families
HOW CAN WE HELP?